One membership. Three opportunities.
Athlete, Coach, and Official? Only one annual membership is required. Select one or more roles that you will take on this year.
Keep in mind each role has its own set of requirements needed for membership validation and your Club must listed on the Club Directory with MTC before you will be able to register individually.
- Athletes are the heart of Muaythai Canada. From light contact and full contact exhibitions to judged matches. Compete in local, provincial, and national events.
- Seconds (Coach/Corner) support the athlete before, during, and after competition;
- At least one (1) Second must be with their athlete during competition, max two (2); and
- Seconds have an understanding of Muaythai Canada’s Rules, Regulations, safety standards, and protocols.
- Officials are the judges, referees, timekeepers, and jury of an MTC event. They receive honorarium for each event they work.
- Officials must attend training and they know the rules, regulations and techniques used in Muaythai.
Annual Muaythai Canada Memberships are based on the calendar year. Active memberships end on December 31st of the year of registration. This is true no matter when a member has registered.
Example 1: An athlete registers with Muaythai Canada on September 1st, 2020. Their membership expires on December 31st, 2020.
Example 2: An athlete registers with Muaythai Canada on February 1st, 2020. Their membership expires on December 31st, 2020.
There are no refunds for the yearly membership if already processed.
- An affiliation with a currently registered Muaythai Canada Club;
- The member’s contact information;
- A clear photo (.jpg, .jpeg, .png) of an identification document to verify the member’s date of birth;
- A clear passport style photo (.jpg, .jpeg, .png) of the member; and
- A credit card to complete the annual membership dues payment.
- The email of the coach responsible for the athlete;
- The athlete’s competitive history;
- The athlete’s completed and stamped Annual Medical Declaration; and
- The athlete’s lab test results for HIV antibody & HBV (Hepatitis B Surface Antigen) & HCV (Hepatitis C Antibody).
For Coaches and Officials:
- Background screening results. Depending on factors, either need Vulnerable Sector Verification (VSV) OR Sterling Enhanced Police Information Check (E-PIC).